Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lose 10 pounds in 3 weeks with the Ultimate Reset

I recently decided it was time to take the journey into clean eating to another level with a 21 day Detox program. I chose to go with the Ultimate Reset Detox program through Team Beachbody. In this program you gradually pull out all meats and grain from your diet over the course of 21 Days to literally push the Reset button on your life. 

There are 6 supplements you take while doing the Reset and they are described here:


The meals are all listed for you during this program which I thought would be hard to follow because I was afraid of too much prep time. Being a busy mom with 2 kids, home school, and working, I knew I had to be able to be quick in order to be successful. Well, guess what, pictured are some of the amazing meals I made and they were all so easy! The longest recipe only has about seven ingredients and just a few things took a few hours to marinate, so those I made ahead of time.

To check out all of the meals I prepared and a few videos of how I felt along the way, check out my page on facebook where I documented my journey!

 https://www.facebook.com/pages/21-Day-Detox-and-Health-Transformation/577803955615717



Here are my results!

10.2 pounds 
7 inches



Find me on social media and don't forget to sign up to receive all of my latest by email.

Instagram: Jeterfit
Pinterest: Dawn Jeter
Twitter: DawnJeter79
email me at: dawnjeterfitness@outlook.com

Need support on your clean eating journey? Request to join here: 
https://www.facebook.com/groups/684453731638360/

Looking to add a workout to your healthy eating? Join me in my fitness challenge by requesting to join here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1538249986409275/  


"Your life does not get better by chance, it gets better by change."
   

No comments:

Post a Comment