Monday, May 12, 2014

Clean eating Vegan Paella

Hello friends!

One of the great things I have to talk about today is the recipes that I get when I purchase a workout program from the company called Beachbody. Currently I am about to start block 3 of the P90X3 fitness program which I absolutely love! But within the program comes an extensive meal guide telling you exactly what foods and how much of each you will want to eat for your different meals and snacks throughout the each day. It really helps to get on a schedule and for packing ahead for work. It has been really helpful for weekends and dining out. I know by Saturday evening exactly what I need to eat with regard to protein, complex carbs, and healthy fats making ordering from a menu simple!

Another thing that I think you should know is that it is not hard to see a recipe and adjust it to what you have on hand and likewise to the taste interests of you and your family.

Here is one of those recipes and I will list the modifications I made to mine.


Here are the modifications to my batch:

used my home made organic vegetable stock
no saffron
no eggplant
used an orange pepper
no green or red pepper
no eggplant
added smokey paprika
no peas
used edamame

Hope you enjoy this recipe and see how easy substitutions can be! Continue to check back and follow me for many more great recipes and fitness tips! You can also see me on www.facebook.com/Jeterfitness











No comments:

Post a Comment