Sunday, June 1, 2014

Killer workouts



Today was an amazing day for fitness in my book! This whole weekend was great! Yesterday I started with my P90X3 workout of Eccentric lower. This just means that you actually work the negative in your different moves. Working the negative means rather than bring the weights down at a standard pace, or squat down and up, you actually bring the weights down at a slow 3 count or you lower yourself into the squat very controlled with that slow 3 count.



After the workout we decided to do a river trip down Gunpowder falls in Maryland. In order to have the ruck waiting for us and our canoe at the end, I drove the truck to the takeout and did the "shuttle" with my road bike. A word of advice...never volunteer to do the shuttle after LEG DAY!! I rode almost 6 miles back to my family in the canoe and then came the paddling! We had to go around about 8 different HUGE tree that fell in the river all the while carrying the canoe and our supplies.

Today brought on an awesome 4 mile run in 35:10. Here is where I have to give a huge shout out to my Beachbody programs. I have always loved to run but could never get any faster. I averaged between 10-12 minutes per mile since high school. Beating 10 minute miles was unheard of for me. I still ran and I even increased my distance to 10 milers and half marathons, always running the same speed or slower. Then I did Insanity...that is where it all changed for my running. After pushing myself through Insanity I was able to run my miles in the 8-9 minute per mile range. This was a 60 day program and I could not believe what happened to my body, my mind, and my running times!



Before Insanity, I went to the gym. I became a personal trainer, and I had no direction. I was depressed a bit after having cancer. I ate too much, exercised too little, and didn't feel I had any direction to go. Insanity pushed me to the edge. I laid on the floor at times, I yelled loudly at time, heck, I even cursed at Shaun T at times, but I NEVER GAVE UP! There were days when my kids would say "mom, are you dying?" or "mom, are you crying?" But this program gave me my life back!




I was so excited when I found out today that Insanity is on sale this month of June through my website exclusively! You can get the full program, workout schedule, Shaun T's recipe and nutrition guide, and 30 days of the super food protein shake, Shakeology. This would normally cost $205 but is reduced to $160 this month only! You do not have to be Insane to do Insanity, but you do have to have a drive and dedication to truly change the way you view your fitness. You have to be committed and ready to turn that corner. Once you do a program like this the whole way through with no excuses, you will wonder what you ever did before! Check out this video. If you think you are ready for Shaun T and Insanity to change your life, comment or send me an email! http://beachbodycoach.com/esuite/home/DawnJeter1?bctid=2421431250001

email me for details! I am looking to coach some serious challengers who want some serious results! dawnjeterfitness@outlook.com




No comments:

Post a Comment